Terms of Service
These Terms of Service apply to the ordering, purchase and delivery of Products and services on www.samsungitworld.com. Products purchased through the Web page are sold and distributed by ITWORLD ("we", "us" or "our" or "ITWORLD") This Web page is managed and operated by ITWORLD and all responsibilities and liabilities in respect to operating this Web page is on ITWORLD only.
The Products on the Web page are only available for purchase in India.
You can place an order for the Products by following the instructions on the Web page. We will email you an order confirmation after we have received your Order (“Order Confirmation”). An Order Confirmation or processing of your Order does not constitute acceptance of your Order. All Orders are subject to our acceptance.
We reserve the right (at our sole discretion) to decline, reject or limit your Order, for various reasons including, if:
- You do not provide a valid shipping address within India or wrong address;
- Your payment for the order is unsuccessful;
- The Product you have ordered is not available or will not be available within 5 days;
- The information you provided us is incomplete or inaccurate;
- Products ordered are for commercial resale and not for self-consumption;
- Multiple items ordered at the same address or using the same mobile number or e mail address;
- Bulk quantity of items ordered;
- Any malpractice used to place the order; or
- Any other criteria as deemed fit by ITWORLD
- If we decline, reject or limit your order after you have made payment, we will notify you and refund the amount paid. If there are any errors on the Web page that affects your order or if there has been an error in the price of the Product you ordered, we reserve the right to correct the error and will endeavor to notify you of the same. In such case, you may either choose to purchase the Product at the correct price or information, or cancel your order and we refund you the amount paid.
PRICES AND OFFERS
All prices are in Indian Rupees and unless specified otherwise, include all applicable taxes and standard delivery charges. All promotional prices are final prices and cannot be clubbed with other existing promotional offers. Offers, prices, specifications and availability may change or be withdrawn without notice.
We take no responsibility for any editorial, photographic or typographic errors, and may correct any errors and change or update information on the Web page without prior notice. Subject to a reduction in price in accordance with the succeeding paragraph below or unless a change in price is caused by our error, any change in Product price will not affect you once we have issued you with an order Confirmation.
PAYMENT AND PAYMENT METHODS
The total amount specified on the checkout page is the amount payable. We accept payment by valid Visa, Master credit cards/debit cards, electronic wallets, UPI or other payment modes as enabled on the eStore. Your credit card will be charged at the point of purchase. We are not liable for any fees incurred by you as a result of your chosen payment method. In certain circumstances, we may require a re-authorization for your chosen method of payment. However, you will not be charged twice if this occurs.
You, as a Buyer understand -
- Accept and agree that the payment facility provided is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment for the Transactions on Web page using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and payment gateway networks.
- That upon initiating a transaction, You, are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with ITWORLD to purchase the products and /or services by using the payment facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the ITWORLD on Shop through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided on any extension/ increase in the dispatch and/or delivery time and the transaction shall stand amended to such extent.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the transaction price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the delivery within the time period agreed in the transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim on ITWORLD using Web page features within the stipulated time then this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the transaction price paid by the customer in Indian Rupees.
- Refund shall be subject to You complying with Refund Policies.
ITWORLD reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions or transaction price received from a single Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/electronic Wallets, UPI and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
ITWORLD reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements with ITWORLD or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
ITWORLD may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) transaction price from the buyer for security or other reasons at it’s sole discretion. As a result of such check if ITWORLD is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the transaction/ transaction price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / buyers commitment to pay transaction price.
You acknowledge that ITWORLD on Web page will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price which is beyond our control.